Manual efforts required to test the flow was quite high so Client needed an Automation suite to test the flow of Critical Functionalities of the application and the User’s Journeys. Providing a solution to this problem we develop an Cucumber-Maven Framework using Page Object Model Automation suite to test the flow, by using this framework one can easily test the flow with multiple test data in the minimal amount of time.
- Create a User/Company Account.
- A Reservation is made for the Company/Individual by linking the Reference ID of the created User/Company.
- Reservation made should be checked in for the available selected Dates.
- An available Room is then allotted to the checked in Reservation.
- User is able to Checkout from the Allotted room on the date of Departure.
- Payment for the Allocated room is made by User before Departure
- A Report for the Reservation and Payment made is available.
- Availability of Rooms is available to the user.
- Room Maintenance Service is available for the Rooms.
- Apart from these functionalities there are 10 User Journeys that needs to be verified by Automation scripts.