FISEP Play is a Healthcare domain native application for both iOS and Android platform developed through React Native. This application provides the easy and efficient way to track the user’s health. A user can add or create multiple challenges for themselves in this application or can directly start working on challenges created by the admin. As the user starts working on a challenge, they are awarded some points based on the percentage completion of the challenge and their ranking is updated accordingly. The users can also view their ranking on the leaderboard screen.
- Profile Setup: After first login user can set up their profile by filling all the mandatory fields available on the Setup Profile screen.
- Feeds: Users can view their activities, along with the activities of their friends.
- Add Challenge: User can add challenges for them.
- Complete Challenge: User can complete the challenges after the completion of the end date.
- Add Friend: User can send the friend request to the other users of the application.
- Share Challenge: User can also share the challenges with their friends.
- Add Sleep Hour: User can add sleep hours.
- Step Tracker: Users can keep a track of the number of steps on a daily basis.
- Graph: User can view the sleep hours in graphical order.
- Ask for Advice: User can also ask for some advice from their friends.
- React Native
- React Native CLI
- Android Studio
- Android Sdk
- IOS Simulator